Sunday, April 1, 2012

Downwind from Babylon update: "It's what's in your heart that counts...."




Richmond, Virginia - On January 1, 2006 the bodies of Bryan(49) Kathryn(39) Stella(9) and Ruby(4) Harvey were found in the basement of their burning home. They had been bound with electrical cord, beaten, stabbed and had their throats slit.

Ricky Javon Gray and Ray Joseph Dandridge, two black career criminals who were out on parole, were arrested and sentenced for these murders - and several others. The two had been casing the neighborhood when they noticed the Harvey's front door was open.

Shortly before his release from prison Dandridge had placed this ad on the Prison Pen Pal website:

"Dear Friends, Don't judge a book by it's cover we all make mistakes and what don't kill will only make us stronger. My friends call me Lucky. I'm 28, height 6' 0" weight 215. I'm athletically built. I have two tattoos. I'm brown skin with baby brown eyes (smile).

"I'm from Arlington/Phila. PA. I love to travel, dance, read, write and play chess. I like to play basketball and football, I like most music, sports, and poetry, yeah poetry and I would ;love to send you some of my work.

"I'm an open minded and very romantic and understanding person. I believe in treating others as I want to be treated and respected in life.

"I'm looking for good friends and my soul mate. I'm still missing that special woman in my life. I'm hoping to correspond with a mature woman who has a sense of humor, dreams, goals and is very open minded and understanding most of all who knows what she wants out of life, and a real man. Your age, size and race does not matter, it's what's in your heart that counts and what's on you mind that matters to me. I will answer all responses sent to me."

1 Comments:

Blogger Obie said...

What a beautiful white family.

Thanks a lot, Jews, for giving beasts of the field free reign to prey on God's children!

But your days are numbered...

April 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home